Sunday, November 7, 2010

DREAM


This is an art piece that was given to me by my sister. She purchased it from Philanthropy in downtown Franklin. It is by Stoney Noell of Epic Live Creative. This piece was done on a small canvas (size of my hand) and I thought it looked really creative. It's a one word piece that is done in script "Dream". It's meant to be an inspirational/motivational piece. I love this piece because it serves as a constant reminder for me to stick to my dreams and goals. It's small enough that it's placed on a shelf in my room, for me to look at everyday.


"Dreams, take to flight and soar beyond the bleak" is located on the side of the canvas. It's such a great saying! It's done in a serif font, which is different from the front, but still goes pretty well with the overall point of defining dreams. It looks as if magazine was cut and placed with a sort of gel medium. It looks very "craftsy".


Stoney's label for Epic Creativity and his name, along with their website is cut and placed with gel medium just like the explanation of dreams. I think it was a creative idea, but for as small as the art piece is, I think it's just a little too big.

Overall this art piece is wonderful to look at and I enjoy doing it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment