Sunday, October 10, 2010

LoTuS!





I loved this when I saw it! The design is pretty incredible. This is an ad for Lotus Energy Drink...The can pretty much sells itself really! I love the use of graphics in this ad, from the dragon on her face-showing shadow, to the Lotus symbols in her eyes! It's pretty great! My eyes go to the girl first and then move to the actual can of the product. The red lettering is good against the white, but fades away into the black, which makes it really hard to read. You can tell that the text wasn't important in this ad, because if it was it would stand out more! I think the designer was more focused on the product standing out.




Here are a couple more pictures of the graphic design used in this ad. Here is an example of the Lotus flower design in the girls eye. To me it seems that if you take a sip of this drink, the energy starts taking over...keeping you awake! And of course there is the can that is depicted in the right hand corner. Even though the design is pretty simple, the simplicity sells! I would definitely try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment