Thursday, September 23, 2010

COOLEST BAND EVER!

BIG WHISKEY AND THE GROO GRUX KING!!! Dave Matthews is by far my most favorite band in the world!! I was browsing through different cd covers that I had and this is the one is the one that stood out the most to me with their package and design-What a catch!!

The style of the design, throughout their whole CD is pretty fascinating! It was such an eye-catcher for me!! The detail in the drawing and the "Where's Waldo" format was something that really kept me entertained for a while, when I first opened the package. It's like there's always something new and interesting to find in their photos.

The graphics are amazingly drawn out, and the style is very unique! The quality of the images is apparent throughout the whole album casing. I am posting a few of the many pictures of their latest and greatest work of art!! I guess I just really appreciate it because it's so out there and different. I love how Dave and the members contributed to this in memory of LeRoy who was a member of their band-- He was their Saxaphone player, who passed away. I also love the fact that it is also based on a New Orleans theme. I feel like I can really relate to this album in many different ways as well because I've also lived in Louisiana!

I hope you can enjoy this as much as I have!


MY FAVORITE SONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment